Re: Block Rebuild

>Hey all,
>	How does $165 to balance a bottom end sound????

Reasonable.

> What's involved & how?

don't really know...I just had them do it. :)

>Once that's done...... how much more would have to be done before an
>engine was considered blueprinted.

Balancing won't blueprint, necessarily.  Blueprinting is when all the
engine weights and measures and 'hand' crafted to factory optimum
specifications.  Balancing just makes everything weigh the same, within
those factory specs.

>Also, how much could/should I bore a 2.0 liter & still retain the
>original pistons?

As far as I know (???) none.  Just honing can be done and maintain the
same pistons.

>Dan May

Dan, I put your member profile up on Scirocco.org, I grabbed one of
your photos off your website, hope you like it! :)

later!

==Brett