Block Rebuild

Hey all,
	How does $165 to balance a bottom end sound????  What's involved &
how?  Once that's done...... how much more would have to be done before an
engine was considered blueprinted. Also, how much could/should I bore a 2.0
liter & still retain the original pistons?  I'm beginning to price my
upcoming rebuild of that wonderful 2.0 liter block collecting dust in my
garage.  Wait, don't I need a transmission first.  Ugh, priorities. hehehe
Dan May
8716VScirocco-transmissionless & upcoming 2.0l
95Pathfinder
95.5Tacoma4x4still4sale damnit
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87