From: Jean-Claude Désinor <desinor@ibm.net>
To: Paul J. Dorion <pjdorion@comnet.ca>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Monday, July 19, 1999 6:19 PM
Subject: Re: Montreal Listers [WAS: Re: site/list]

Yes, it would be great to meet. I am in Toronto this week, (drove the
Jetta), but am otherwise open.

  An expedition to Aylmer would be in order too.

  Jonas in NH is already holding the fuel dist for me. However, I have
lots of other odds and ends that I could replace, like the electrical
antenna (extends too far), tarnished heated electrical mirrors, a badly
rusted left fender. (It got smashed in 85 in Toronto during some
freezing rain. It was parked at the time. The insurance told the garage
not to undercoat it, long story ...)

  I've had that car new, and it is still almost a daily drive, I intend
to make it last "forever". Or at least as long as I can afford to.

Paul J. Dorion a écrit :

> Paul Is in the Ottawa area now... and I've found a virtual gold mine of VW
> know how and parts at a wreckers in Aylmer QC.... The guy has about 12
rocs
> mkI and II on the lot for scavenging. JC Still lokking for that fuel
dist.?