Re: Race Header Benefits?

Now THERE is some hard data! Good to see!
It also makes me feel good, because I have an AutoTech Tri-Y header
sitting in my garage.
I didn't expect the increase in low end.
Just curious, do you happen to have an estimate, from this experience,
how much difference there is between a completely stock setup on an '84
GTI (single outlet manifold, cat, 1 7/8" exhaust, normal muffler) and a
Tri-Y with good 2" mandrel-bend exhaust, like TT's?
	Thanks much,
	Josiah