First Autocross! Woohoo!

I experienced my first autocross today and it was awesome! I can see another
addiction coming.  I was nervous because I hadn't driven the car for a
month, and just finished putting it back together last night.   Shawn has
some geat  links on his page that gave me an idea what to expect.

It was put on by the local British Car Club and Austin Healey club, so there
was a nice mix of cars. A Healey with a Vette engine, a 944 that was just
incredible,an RX7 that just kicked everyones ass.  The nice suprise was
another Scirocco was there too!

The two main problems I had were my hands tripping over eachother, and
braking too early.  This got better after the second run, and on the last I
beat the above mentioned (experienced) Scirocco.  Sure the RX7 was still 16
seconds ahead but..... Not too shabby for my first time.

It was a blast!  If you haven't tried autocrossing, and get a chance, don't
pass it up!  I have been enlightened!

Greg :)

Gregory Davis       1985 Euro-spec Scirocco

GAK Motorsports... Your source for German Plates,
country emblems, and more!

Please visit http://www.DriversFound.com