Re: Philly area road rally/autocross! July 31st!

From: "Scott F. Williams" <sfwilliams@worldnet.att.net>

>'twas previously written...:

>Philly Region has organized a road rally on Saturday, July 31st. I'm
>guessing that these are a lot of the same roads that some of you have
>been talking about. I'm definitely doing this one. And it looks like it
>is a combination rally/autocross, too!

Coooool.
I'm gonna try my damnest to get with this.
The uGLI has given up its diesel manifold studs, and now I have an open
header car.  Its 3:00 on Sunday, so Im going to my friends to see if we can
R&R it.  If not, on monday, Im calling Techtonics and getting their
manifold/downpipe setup.
This will also give me a chance to put a O2 sensor back in the car (diesel
manifold has no O2 port).

CRAP! If all of you are gonna see the uGLI, this means I have to wash it!
Just when I thought the layer of dirt was hiding the missing paint...
Maybe I'll just go buy a ream of sliver vinyl and stick it to the car...
Better yet, some old school white 'number disks'...

Later...

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus