From: Scott F. Williams <sfwilliams@worldnet.att.net>
To: scirocco list <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>; Chris Chemidlin Chemidlin <spredhaus@hotmail.com>; roccos81@bellatlantic.net <roccos81@bellatlantic.net>; marc@getty.net <marc@getty.net>
Date: Sunday, July 18, 1999 12:24 PM
Subject: Philly area road rally/autocross! July 31st!

'twas previously written...:
This sounds like a call for-
Rally Wan Kenobi-- aka: Scott Williams!
Les do the twisty, rocky and dirty roads again!
Guys, I apologize about not getting back to y'all about another Scirocco cruise/rally-type situation; I see that TJ would like to organize something for August 1st. However, I've got another suggestion. The SCCA Philly Region has organized a road rally on Saturday, July 31st. I'm guessing that these are a lot of the same roads that some of you have been talking about. I'm definitely doing this one. And it looks like it is a combination rally/autocross, too!

Read the description that I got back from the Rallymaster and let's discuss... Timesawaistin', though...

P.S. If I read another part of the message carefully, it appears that we'd be meeting at Ken Buck's parent's house. Heh, this looks like a Scirocco event from the start!

In a message dated 7/17/99 8:12:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,