Re: Fw: eibachs with boge progas: any BTDT?

How harsh? How stiff? Anybody know spring rates? I'd love to get my hands
on some springs that are linear and about 300lbs in the front and 200 lbs
in the rear. Cheap. Used. And not have to fabricate coilovers. Do Eibachs
sound like they fit this bill? Anybody want to sell me their Eibachs that
are too stiff for the street? : )
	-Josiah