Re: eibachs with boge progas: any BTDT?

I have Bilstein HD's with lowering springs. I love 'em. They're awesome.
They've been matched like that for a year now on my car, and several
years before that on the car I got them from. No signs of wearing out or
anything. Why not use HD's with a lowering spring? My car's control arms
are parallel with the ground, if you were wondering how lowered it is. I
think they're cut stock springs in the front, I dunno what the heck in
the rear.
	-Josiah