SV: rear brakes question

Hello

The calipers from a Corrado G60 have the parking brake cable coming in from underside the calipers as the 16V cars has it coming from the top.

I have Corrado G60 calipers on my car and there is a parking brake cable that fits right in with the cable coming in from the underside on a Scirocco II.

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,6l RSi -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker