Re: rear brakes question

Bolt up, probably.  But I think the parking brake lines sorta loop around
from the back, rather then running straight into the top of the calipers
like the stock 16v units.  You might be able to retrofit something though.

FYI, there's nothing better about the rear calipers off the Corrado, or any
other VW for that matter...they're the same basic design, and they all sorta
suck. (as in:  the parking brake is going to stop working, and/or the brake
cylinder is just gonna seize).

==Brett