Re: Waterfest Meeting Spot

As mentioned a little while ago, we can all meet at the Fairfield hotel,
at my car.  We did this last year, and it worked out pretty well (even
though I did lead us around looking for a place to eat while all the
restaurants were closed...damn 4th of July anyway...)

My pledge is that I promise to lead us to a place that's open for business
this year!!   Or failing that, we eat/drink at the hotel again!! (Whatever).

For those of you that don't know what my vehicle looks like, check out
scirocco.org...I should probably update my own profile section while I'm
at it....

BTW, I have been adding things to the site in case noone has noticed...

OH!  I'll be arriving Saturday afternoon, anyone staying on Friday night
will have to fend for themselves!! :)

later.

==Brett