RE: exhausts

>You can certainly get a downpipe on it's own - I've got an ANSA 4 into 1
>with the rest being a Powertorque stainless system.
>The ANSA part was about £140 & the powertorque system was about £270.

cheers, Ewan. Where did you get the ANSA downpipe from?

I've found my rocco has those heavy clips that hold the downpipe to the
manifold. Haynes manual suggests going to a dealer to get them off, has
anyone any good tips on removing these things without the special VW tool?

TIA,

SPat, '87 1.8 8V scala