From: Brett P VanSprewenburg [mailto:brettv@rocketmail.com]
Sent: 15 July 1999 17:25
To: scirocco
Subject: Re: eibachs with boge progas: any BTDT?

My advice would be to stick with the H&R's. :)  If you're set on the
Eibachs,
I think that you'd be happier with the Turbogas all around.  The Progas
are progressive shocks, and are really really stiff when on a lowered car.
The shock is in the 'firm' setting all the time due to the lowering.

==Brett

---Ewan Hopkins <Ewan.Hopkins@computeraid.co.uk> wrote:

> I'm about to swap H&Rs ( 60mm drop, originally on MKI golf) for Eibachs
> (30-40mm drop) with Boge Progas on the front & Turbogas on the rear.
Anyone