Re: eibachs with boge progas: any BTDT?

this has probably already been covered, but aside from the effective "drop"
between the eibachs and the h&r's what are the other differences between
the two?? all this talk about h&r's has got me thinking that i got a less
than "perfect" setup (i would like my car to have a little less roll  i
have eibachs and progas all around)

i was wildly impressed by the new setup over the stock - but still have a
funny feeling about the "look of the car with the fronts showing more wheel
well gap than the rear" issue.

dave