Re: eibachs with boge progas: any BTDT?

My advice would be to stick with the H&R's. :)  If you're set on the Eibachs,
I think that you'd be happier with the Turbogas all around.  The Progas
are progressive shocks, and are really really stiff when on a lowered car.
The shock is in the 'firm' setting all the time due to the lowering.

==Brett