Help!

Pleeze help!

I've got a little problem with my 16v.  It's backfiring.
(Kind of a snapping, popping noise, and coming from up
front)  After investigation, I've discovered that my
exhaust manifold has a hairline crack in it.  I don't want
to *think* about what that would cost from a dealer.  Does
anybody have a used one laying around that they'd like to
part with?  I don't need the downpipe - it's only about 11
months old. (as is the rest of the exhaust system)  I need
to have the car ready to go no later than the Tuesday after
Waterfest, as I'm heading out on a little road trip.  Also,
I will be at Waterfest, so I could pick up the manifold
then.

Anyone???

===
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry