Re: Philly area Drive update

TJ, Philly region SCCA is running a Mini Gp go kart race for the
American Diabetes Assoc. on 8/1, down at Crown, Cork , and Seal off
Rt. 1 somewhere.  That means I can't come out and play, sorry.

HOWEVER, Philly region will be holding an autocross 7/25 at the
Camden site next to the Sony E-Center on the waterfront, under the
Ben Franklin Bridge.  Would be nice to see a group of us listers out
to whoop on some Miata and Honda butt.......

We are also having a RoadRally on 7/31, starting in Quakertown, and
ending in Sellersville at a picnic.  This is a monte-carlo style
rally, where you are given directions, distances, and times, and you
have to reach each checkpoint at the specified times.  Fun, legal
street driving.  Email me personally for details on either of these
events.

phillyscca@enter.net

Ken Buck
1999 Philadelphia Region SCCA RE
78 DSP VW Scirocco- regional champ 94, 96, 97, 98
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car #12
84 VW Scirocco daily driver 217,000 miles and still screaming
66 Olds F-85, second owner, second set of tires.