Bye, Bye Everyone.

Well, it's good bye to everyone until the 1st of September.  I'm off on a
cross country trip first stop Memphis to see Graceland.  I don't like Elvis
but what the hell might as well stop there.  Then off to Santa Fe, NM,
Flagstaff, AZ, Las Vegas, NV, San Francisco, Eugene, OR, Seattle, and the
final destination Vancouver, BC.  If you read this far and are wondering if
IM taking the Scirocco the answer is nope. Well, I dont leave until Friday
morning so if anyone knows any cool spot's around where I'll be please mail
me.

Thanks& Bye,
Matt
84 8v