Scirocco gathering for SIR in Seattle this Sunday.

Who all is interested in meeting up for breakfast and caravaning down
to Auburn for the Bug Nationals Sunday morning?  Anyone have a
preference for breakfast?  Some place with good parking is what I am
after  =p  AFAIK we have about a half-dozen or so that are confirmed to
be going, and we should easily be able to get a half-dozen more, so you
slackers that sit on the list and dont do jack sh*t should COME ON DOWN!
My guess is to try to get to breakfast around 8ish, and get to the show
around 9:30.  If you are interested, lemme know.  Even if you cant make
it and know of a good place for breakfast, preferably in the Bellevue
area, get in touch with me....