Re: roc'n the bay '99

>1. When are we leaving, and returning?  Route??  (SoCal boys I'm referring
to)

Which weekend is this? I might be going if my weekend if free, sounds like
a blast! I would drive up and down highway 1 forever if i could-what a
beatiful sight.

>4. Anybody without a Motorola talk-a-bout (or similar) walkie talkie
>   should score one before the trip.  Those of us who made the ND trek all
>   had 'em, and they were invaluable.

Hey, you forgot I didn't have one and it sucked for me. Next time I will
for sure

>9. Who's going from SoCal??  Who's gonna meet us from The Bay?  Anybody
>   coming in from up north our out east???
>
>Be there or be square!!!  Speak up now and be counted.
>
>This should really be a fun trip & gathering, let's get organized and make
>it that much better!

where's Doug when you need him??

I'm up for a fat blunt or five

aventari