Re: Anyone ever converted from A/C to non-A/C?

At 10:00 PM 7/12/99 -0600, Night Shadow wrote:

>Welding in a plate to match the heater only unit would be the best
>solution...I used what I had, which was this extreamly hard particle board
>type stuff (like what clipboards are made out of)...no body sees that area
>anyway, and it has been great for several years now....definately was a
>pain in the arse...(oh, you'll need to grab the rivited on ducting from a
>heater only car as well...email privately if you want more info)
>
>Eric

I figured it out after an afternoon's sleep.  I'm going to get a peice of
sheetmetal that covers the opening and cut the center to fit the heater
box(glad I still have half of a non/AC front end lying around-I can trace
the actual size of the hole) at work.  Thanks.

John Worden
Old Town, Maine

'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
'81 Volkswagen Scirocco(Mk1) soon to be 2.0 16V.  The engine is out/
 and all electrical being done now.
'69 MGB- in need of total resoration(needs some front fenders too)