MKI scirocco parts for sale

Like the title says, my bro has some MKI parts for sale:

Doors
Hood
Rear hatch
Other stuff?  <-- I don't know exactly what but reply to me with what you need and I'll pass it along.

Next thing:  Does anyone know of a clean VW Rabbit for sale.  The only concern is a clean, RUST FREE body.  This again is for my brother.  He has a 1.8L 16v he wants to put in (was going to go in the MKI) and a 4k tranny, so all he needs is a clean body.

Best case scenario:  Rust free/dent free body w/ blown motor

Thanks,

Victor Farren