Friggin Car

    Well I finally got the thing to stop idling bad thanks to input from
all here. Thanks again, but now when it gets hot like in traffic it no
longer wants to run. It quit on me like 4 times today in traffic and
doesn't like to start right away. When I do attempt to start it, it
pops/backfires a little like it's flooding itself and isn't liking the
extra fuel in the cylinders. It only does it when the water temp gauge
is reading like a little above 3 quarters of the way up the gauge. The
temp has always gotten that high in traffic as long as I have owned the
car, but I have never had any problems other than the idle going up and
down. Anyone have any ideas? Could this be related to a faulty O2
sensor. I know that is in need of a changing..

Chris

P.S. It's an 85 8v, completely stock.