Possible East Coast Drive meet?

I'm up for a east coast drive meet! I live in Churchville Pennsylvania, in the
heart of Bucks County. Being that I just got my Scirocco it sure would be cool
to meet up with other owners!

It would be nice to see Mike from Ephrata, and Chris Chemidlin with his uGLi is
welcome to come, even though it's not a Scirocco. Sad to hear that Brett
"scirocco.org" Van Sprewenburg was 5 minutes from my house in Newtown last
weekend, when quite coincidentally I bought a Scirocco in Newtown last weekend!

Suggested driving routes:

Terwood Road from Bryn Athyn to Willow Grove. This is a nice hilly windy road
with some nice scenery, only about three miles though.

River Road / Route 32 from Washingtons Crossing to Bowman's Hill Tower on
through New Hope into the 611 merge and onto Easton. This is a probably over 25
miles.

> Is there anyone in the NE (Philly, NY, MD) who would like to go driving?  I
> would like to get a group together for a run somewhere cool.  If anyone has
> any suggestions, let me know.  I have a couple of good lengths of road in
> bucks county, and a very, very twisty 1/2 mile going into Philly.  The
> philly stretch is awesome at night!!!  But the surrounding area might not
> be the smoothest.  Now that I think about it, I could link the two segments
> for a good afternoon ride.

-Marc

'74 VW Thing - http://getty.net/thing/ - http://vwthing.org/
'84 Jetta GLi SLC, good shape, for sale in Philadelphia $800
'87 Scirocco 16V with 161,000 Miles, just got it on 7/2/99