East Coast Drive meet? Before or after Waterfest...

Is there anyone in the NE (Philly, NY, MD) who would like to go driving?  I
would like to get a group together for a run somewhere cool.  If anyone has
any suggestions, let me know.  I have a couple of good lengths of road in
bucks county, and a very, very twisty 1/2 mile going into Philly.  The
philly stretch is awesome at night!!!  But the surrounding area might not
be the smoothest.  Now that I think about it, I could link the two segments
for a good afternoon ride.

T.J. Young
1981 S