Re: East Coast Drive meet? Before or after Waterfest...

Man!  I was just _in_ Bucks county.  Newtown to be exact, Saturday until
Tuesday.  Maybe you should take people on a tour along the Delaware,
Route 611 (I think that's the number) to Scranton for some white knuckle
driving.  Barely 2 lanes, cliffs, guardrails, trees, very very narrow, very
very twisty.  Somewhat scarey in places at 40-45mph, out-of-your-mind at
55 or 60.

later.

==Brett