RE: 16v Neuspeed bar f.s. / new family member

On Thu, 8 Jul 1999 19:47:24 -0700 (PDT)  Daun Yeagley <vwdaun@yahoo.com> wrote

>Anybody lookin' for a Nuespeed upper stress bar for their
>16v Scirocco?  I've got one for sale.  First $50. (plus
>shipping of course)  Located near Cincinnati.

Arg.  I just bought a new one for my car!!! :-(

>And....

What? WHAT?  Oh GOD the suspense is killing me....TELL! TELL!!!

*WHACK*

There.  I am ok now.

>It's official.  My sis is converted.  We're picking up her
>"new" '92 Jetta GLi on Saturday evening from it's 2nd
>owner.  Thanks to all who came to the Cincy cruise-in for
>their help in the conversion process.  (No more Saturn -
>yay!)

Ah....the insidious plan has WORKED.

You do realize now that you in effect now have *4* VW's?
Unless you've really worked Meredith (Hi Mere!) over and
she'll be turning her own wrenches!!!!
| Jim Jarrett,CCP                                                   |
| Eastman Kodak Co. - Professional Digital Cameras                  |
| 901 Elmgrove Road MC 35504                                        |
| Rochester, NY 14653-5504         Phone:(716) 726-6365             |
| jarrett@kodak.com           All opinions expressed are mine alone |
| http://www.kodak.com                                              |