attn Maine/ NH people

Hi all

I just wanted to see if there was any local that was going to the night
of destruction at Beach Ridge speedway in Scarboro ME.  If you are
anywhere near this place you have to go.  The have what they call
spectator drags where you race you street cars on the track.  Winner
goes on loser goes home...
any some nice(wickedly fast) dubs are going to be racing.  There may
even be a 1.8 5v turbo out there.  Thats right the 1.8 5v is in an
A1!!!! We are not sure if he is going to race-it is not quite finished
as of late last night.  Come check it out... Need directions e-mail me
b4 3:00..

ttyl
tony