Re: gut the cat

On Fri, 9 Jul 1999 07:24:49 +0200 SCIROCCO2@t-online.de (Dirk Schneider) wrote

>FYI : you can see the cat replacement pipe from VW on my page:
>http://home.t-online.de/home/SCIROCCO/repair.htm
>
>HTH
>
>Greetings
>Dirk
>montego-black '83 53b GTX 1.8l  carbed - no more cat
>montego-black '84 53b GTX 1.8l  inj.

You all must go check out these pictures of Dirk's!  I want one of those crazy
racks for getting the car up in the air!  Where on Earth did you come
up with this thing?!?!
| Jim Jarrett,CCP                                                   |
| Eastman Kodak Co. - Professional Digital Cameras                  |
| 901 Elmgrove Road MC 35504                                        |
| Rochester, NY 14653-5504         Phone:(716) 726-6365             |
| jarrett@kodak.com           All opinions expressed are mine alone |
| http://www.kodak.com                                              |