Re: question? coolant expansion tank's sensor-area leaking coolant??

hey joachim,
the tank is new and so is the sensor (only two weeks "old")... what gives?

also, is there a tool for removing that sensor? my mechanic used a pair of
pliers and had torqued away some of the plastic on the sensor

dave
87 16v