Re: Tubes to Wiper Sprayers - Where to buy?

At 10:41 pm -0500 29/1/99, 16V JASON wrote:
>	So, my question is:  Have any of you bought tubing like this? It's best
>described as clear plastic surgeon's tubing...  Should I <gasp> try the
>dealership?

Don't you dare!  Just go down to your local hardware store and get some
flexible PVC tubing with the same diameter.  My local hardware store has it
in every diameter from about 1/4" to 1.5", for cheap.  Might as well get
yourself 10ft or so and replace the entire system..