Re: [mk1] uhhh i need LOTS of info

Date:          Fri, 29 Jan 1999 10:32:56 -0500 (EST)
From:          Baddour Kareem E <6keb1@qlink.queensu.ca>
To:            Ryan Schuermann <rts@nol.net>
Cc:            scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject:       Re: [mk1] uhhh i need LOTS of info
You said that right man.  a rust free mkI is impossible to find out
here.  I have been into vdubs for a few years and have never seen a
*NICE* one around here.  there are a few ok ones but nothing really
staight they are long gone around here.
I would like to go down south some day later in life and bring back a
rust free one.
.02
Tony

Dude, stop hogging those Sciroccos and let a poor
northeasterner like myself (hint) acquire
our holy grail of Watercooled veedubs, a rust-free
Mk1 'S'.  And the blasphemy of it all, you're
already thinking of putting Mk2 bits and pieces on
it ;)

Kareem
'88 16v  ok..ok...so I'm a traitor to the Mk2 cause..