Re: [mk1] uhhh i need LOTS of info

uhh heh yeah sorry =] have you looked at Aaron Pattons? his is all
setup with TONS of aftrmarket parts, and i thinkthe body is
decent..if its perfect i'll shootmyself for not buyin that one,
but this one from thomas doesnt even have a door ding on it..well it
has a different door but not a rust spot anywhere.

stock is cool, but man it could use some more power
Ryan