Tubes to Wiper Sprayers - Where to buy?

Hey gang,
	Somehow, my parts department worked a miracle today-- I ordered the wiper
nozzles (191-955-985), but the wrong ones came -- (533-955-985), which as
we've established, are the CORRECT ones. :) Woohoo!

	Anyways, I put the new ones in, and aimed them, and they're great.
There's only one problem now.. as soon as I *touched* the old tubes, they
cracked in half and broke... they're completely unusable.  A drive to every
single auto parts store in the area has yielded zero results-- I wound up
buying thick, black, ugly rubber vacuum hose and am using this as a
temporary fix... Yuck-- it doesn't fit right, either, and keeps popping off
the jets.

	So, my question is:  Have any of you bought tubing like this? It's best
described as clear plastic surgeon's tubing...  Should I <gasp> try the
dealership?

	Thanks!
		Jason