Re: MAYBE YOU CAN HELP...

John C. Worden wrote:

> Well I could be totally wrong here but what if it's electrical?  .....
> ......And I'm not saying it's this but it could be something similiar
> with some other connector or wire.

I agree with John here.  I have seen similar behavior with a bad
ignition switch.  Going around a corner causes the keys and any
other weight on the key chain to slightly rotate the key under
cornering.  A flakey switch will cut out slighty.  This is easy to
check by lightly touching the top of the key to either side while
driving.  If the car stutters, you have a problem.

Mark