My car inspection

Hi all, i went through inspection today after much procrastinating.  Well
I made it through emissions with a HC=48 and a Co%=.08.  So i thought that
my worries were over now, I was wrong.  The guy tells me to hit the
throttle and when i do, he says that i fail because the exhaust is too
loud..WTF!  So i had to go and have the resonator put back on and now my
car sounds like an entirely different car.  Just too damn quiet.  But
anyways I went back and passed..so I guess I'm happy now, i just can't
wake up the neighborhood anymore.  =)

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v