Re: Camber plates

Yeah wait for gorund controls unit to come out. . .or you can get the weld up
onew but you won't be able yo use them for autocross . . sucks don't it . .
the ones that can handle the street don't meet up with scca reg's . .  and the
thing with the eurosport ones is the plates them selves bend and leave
impressions on your towers. . from my experience. .
But if its just for auto cross euro sports should do the trick . . I took mine
onto some crappy streets and bent them all u p. .
Well good luck . . .
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red