RE: used parts/bad mpg

in that case, i'd go through and clean ALL the FI connections with some
contact cleaner, and don't forget the O2 sensor connection.  also, check
and see if the temp sensor is sending the correct signal.  (you'll have
to look in bentley for this one, or maybe someone else can give you the
info...)

chris
86 16V scirocco