[Opinions] 0.80 5th Gear Conversion -- 16v

Hey gang...
	Subject says it all.  I might be doing the 0.80 5th gear swap in the next
week or two--- but before I give my mechanic a final "OK", I wanted to ask
around a bit.  For all of you who have done this before, some questions:

1. What do you think?  Worth it?
2.  How often do you have do downshift out of 5th on the highways, etc?
3. How much more than you did *before*?
4. How slow can you cruise around in 5th on level ground?  I can do it at
30-32mph now with the 0.89 with no drama... will this increase to like 40,
or like <gasp> 50?  5. How is the downshift from 5-4? And
6. Was there any increase in fuel economy?

Plugging in the data from my Dyno runs, I'm looking in an overall reduction
in torque of about 13% through most of the rev range-- which doesn't seem
that drastic-- just wondering if it's worth the expense.

...and all of you who have other 5th gear conversions, please also
respond-- tell us which ratio you have, and what your impressions are... as
well as engine speed at 70mph.  Thanks!!

		Jason