Re: Most effective engine swap

"Joshua D. Wyte" wrote:

> I think the most effective swap is the G60.  You don't need alot of extra
> parts and pieces that you do when you dropin a Vr6, excellent power and
> torque can be had, the motors are readily available and cheap.  And, it
> pretty much drops right in there.
>
>                                 Josh

They're fun motors, but everyone around here (seattle, wa area) wants a small fortune for them. I don't get it, I could damn near
just buy a corrado, take the motor, and sell the car without the motor, it's that bad. I've seen individuals and wrecking yards
doing this. What's the going price for a g60 conversion?? Also the G chargers are not exactly reliable or cheap to replace, they are
however really cool motors, love that sound....

Jason
87 Scirocco 16v 2.0 Motronic.