Re: Most effective engine swap

grr here we go again, rumors, the G-60 unit is as reliable as your
16v engine. as long as you replace the cog belt regularly and
replace the seals and bearings the same time you do your timing belt
it will last a very long time. the only parts that ever touch on that
unit are the bearings and the seals and the cog belt...The G60 is
capable of putting out 75hp with a pully mod, and 100+hp with
a G83 bore, ummm for the cost i think it's damn cheap. I believe a
new supercharger system for a VR6 that gives 100hp is well over
$4,000+ custom install charges....

tidbit..the VW Cordoba that they ralley puts out 300hp from a 16v
engine! they also have a 270hp car and a 180hp car they ralley too
but i believe they are Ibezas

the G60 swap into an a1 has to be the least complicated swap and
cheapest to get over 200hp (w/o nitrous).

Ryan