Re: disc and brake question.

In a message dated 1/25/99 12:12:18 AM Eastern Standard Time, brett@netacc.net
writes:

<< Like I said before, feel free to disagree...but you won't change _my_ mind

I realize this. I just wanted him to know that the people that have
experienced a cracked rotor are in the minority and that it's fine for him to
use them if he so chooses. Cross-drilled rotors are wide spread in racing
where the demands on them are far more rigorous then daily driver/weekend
racers. Cross-drilled's are standard equip on bikes (not a fair comparison,
due to the weight difference). In no way am I against slotted rotors. NASCAR
uses them on the road courses and rally cars use them when severe braking
occurs. Ok, ok. I've said my peace.

Frank