RE: Central locking problems

does it keep locking and unlocking?  there is a special "spot" halfway
between locked/unlocked where if you leave the lock there it will cycle
back and forth.  maybe when you lock it, it's not going all the way
down.  i'd take the door panel off and check to see if anything is loose
there, or maybe the little plastic lock thingy isn't going all the way
down.  also check the alignment of the lock mechanism.  mine will go
down and sometimes stop at that special spot, but if i wiggle it, it
will go down all the way.

chris
86 16V scirocco