Wiring Headlights

Hey,

Whoooo! I threw in my Euro's they look wicked. Now
when I tried to wire them up, I put the low beam plug in the H4
connector. I took the high beam plug, wedged out the two connectors
and tapped them right into the H1 connector. Now when I click on my
lights, both low
beams are on, and the left side high beam is on. When
I click the lever back to turn on the highs, and hold
it the right high beam goes on, but only stays on when
I'm holding it. I remember there was something about
switching the plug wires to fit the connectors. Can someone tell me
what it was? (Ground left, pos right, like that) and how are the wires
possitioned stock? Also I haven't installed the relays yet, incase
that helps.

Thanks

==
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)
Scirocco 86' 8v -Stored for winter. Blech! :p
In search for a Rabbit GTI (Given up. Lack of funds)
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/scirocco2.htm
  -The nicest looking Scirocco in a 12 Kilmoter radius.-
(Actually, the only Scirocco within a 12 Kilometer radius!!)