Central locking problems

Hi all,
I'm currently having real problems with the central locking system on my GTX,
its taken to unlocking itself, and locking itself again without me doing
anything.  Obviously I don't want the car to unlock itself when I'm not there,
so I'm asking you lot for some help.  I thought at first it might be a dodgy
relay, but then I found out the central locking doesn't have a standard relay.
So whats the most likely cause, is it the pump, or is it one of the solenoids
causing havoc?  The problem never affects the drivers door, only the passenger
side, filler cap and hatchback.  Any suggestions would be gratefully received.
Cheers,
Jamie
http://members.aol.com/egj123