Re: CO% Idle Mixture Adjustment(Permatune?)

I bought a Permatune when I was working on my old Alfa Romeo with dual side draft
Webers.  It was pretty slick.  It took some time and requires working with a hot
engine (read: wear gloves), but it dialed in the carbs nicely.  Haven't tried it on
the Scirocco.

I ordered mine from a British car catalog (blanking on the name) in Southern
California.  I believe it's a British product, so contact a place/catalog that sells
stuff for Triumphs, MGs, etc.  Point to note, the glass plug has metric threads.

-Brad