Lower subframes...

I was curious if anyone on the list has any experience with a lower subframe
support setup......such as the one offered by Eurosport.  The reason I ask is
that I will be fabricating floorboards for my 78.  There is some serious rust
on this car...but it will be removed, and new floors will be MIG welded into
it ( not to mention new rocker panels).  The subframe that Eurosport offers
bolts to the front control arm mounts, and to the rear control arm mounts,
creating an "X" pattern in the middle......I'm thinking that this will
increase the rigidity of the car, especially due to the rust and fabricated
floorboards.  Any input would be greatly appreciated!!

TIA!

Darin
78 Scirocco Turbo
95 Jetta