for sale

My car is now officially  on the block.  A GTI GLX in Futura Yellow is
calling my name, and I'm going to answer.  Particulars:

'97 GTI VR6, Candy White, black leather.  54k "freeway" miles (don't all
owners with relatively high mileage claim this?).  Immaculate condition -
- never hit, ZERO dings or scratches, paint in excellent condition.  Mods:
Hella smoked dual rounds w/matching surrounds, ND/Boge (ProGas) suspension
(w/Neuspeed/H&R lowering springs), 16x7.5 BBS RC wheels ($$) + 205/45/16 Yoko
AVS Intermediate tires, ND/Borla stainless exhaust, Garrett ".05" chip, K&N
filter in stock airbox, Redline MT90 in tranny, Mobil 1 since 10k miles,
converted to G12 coolant at 30k miles.  Neuspeed upper tie bar, Neuspeed
short-shift kit, euro headlight switch w/DRLs removed, smoked bumper side
markers, black VW logos F&R, Optima redtop battery, AMS AKES remote keyless
entry (add several features beyond factory system), Momo Monte Carlo wheel
(stock wheel & airbag included and re-installed if you wish), VW Motorsport
1-piece knob/boot (Wally's fave), 3-gauge panel custom installed in console,
Kenwood ICE featuring Kenwood cassette head, MD changer in trunk, Kenwood
4x100 amp, and Boston separates in front/2-ways in rear.

I have all receipts, window sticker, etc., all mods were installed by only
the best in the biz - ND, VW Specialties, AMS and the Potterman himself.

One of 2 things will happen - I will either sell the car as it sits, or if
I get a lowball offer, I will remove the lights, wheels, and ICE and sell
that way.  I already have a slew of offers for the wheels and lights - if
I go that route I will contact you guys in the order I heard from you.

Asking price - $18k as listed, $16.5k w/stock wheels and lights, no amp
or MD changer.  Pictures available by email.

$200 finder's fee if you hook me up with somebody not on the list who buys
the car!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA