Speedo gear

Because I'm basically a lazy ass I lost the e-mail that some one sent me
telling me which speed end gear to use with a 9A tranny.

Also, How do you get the little F$@#er's off without breaking it.....I need
to swap the one from my much to llong GTI cable to my just the right size
MkII cable

Thanks

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop